Soul Surf Media Productions is now Fin Film Company – why? because we encompass all water sports. Since it’s inception in 2006, Soul Surf Media’s Chris Aguilar focused on making videos that are just as beautiful as a great still photograph with the same cinematic feeling of a big budget movie. As years have gone by, Soul Surf expanded into paddling and that sport has now become our largest segment of production. We specialize in web videos and event video production for the paddle sports industry – from prone to stand up and even outrigger and other canoe craft.
Why Fin Films?
- Producers of Destination 3 Degrees, award winning stand up paddle film – SUP Awards Movie of the Year 2011, Winner Best Action Sports Film – Alaska Film Awards – 2011 and screened at Santa Barbara International Film Festival
- Our Vimeo Video Channel gets over 10k views per week
- Primary video content producer for Bark Paddleboards and Quickblade Paddles
- Client list includes: Rainbow Sandals, Surftech, Maui Jim, Molokai 2 Oahu Paddleboard World Championships, Tightloop Media, Travel Channel, SUP The Mag, Puma Sports, Cox Communications
- Director Chris Aguilar is noted in the SUP Industry and Paddling Sports as the premier director working in these niches with requests to work on a wide variety of projects.
Current Rates as of 12/2012
Hourly Video/Photo – $ 125 (does not include travel)
Hourly Editorial – $125
Day Rate (8 hrs including travel) – $800 (does not include travel)
Day Rate Editorial – $800 (on site) / $950 off site
3 min web video package – $ 1950 - (1) Full Day Rate + Editorial + Licensing for Event Highlight Video (does not including travel)
30 Sec Commercial – Package including creative + two days shooting + editorial – $2300 (does not include travel)
Documentary Production Rates are Provided on an Individual, Per Project Basis
Expedition Media Consulting – $75/hr