300 Miles of Open Ocean – the Adventure of a lifetime.
The DESTINATION 3 DEGREES Special, Limited Edition DVD Now On Sale – $10.00!!
$10.00-–SALE $5.00 each HALF OFF RETAIL!!!
Destination 3 Degrees is the award winning SUP Documentary that follows Morgan Hoesterey and Jenny Kalmbach across the Hawaiian Island Chain as they uncover the damaging effects of plastic pollution. The film toured festivals around the globe garnering praise from critics and audiences alike. It is now available in a special edition DVD – each signed by the director, Chris Aguilar. Only a small number of DVD’s were made to commemorate the film. We have a small batch left for sale here as well as on Amazon.com.
Each DVD features:
– 100 % recycled packaging
– All vegetable ink based printing
– wood based shrink wrap (no plastic and fully compostable)
– full interviews with Charles Moore
– interviews with Jenny and Morgan on the boards used in the trip
– The full ending of the original edit
– The “lost Kauai” sequence never before seen
– Web videos created during the trip
– Super 8 Reel from the trip
– New music and soundtrack from Steve Aguilar
These are limited edition DVD’s with a percentage of each sale going to Algalita Marine Research Foundation